by Blead Bloodaxe Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:03 pm

» Eirik Raude's application
by Broomstick Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:56 pm

» Sacratus application
by Blead Bloodaxe Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:16 am

September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Dwarf Fortress LP: Moltenbasement with a hint of madness!

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Dwarf Fortress LP: Moltenbasement with a hint of madness!

Post  Blead Bloodaxe on Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:07 pm

~13th sandstone 551~

Alright alright. I got this. I made a short list of the stuff that needs to be done:
- Build tradedepot
- Finish rooms(bedrooms, dining room and office)
- Finish the barracks
Greed: I need my door.
“Shut up” alright where was I:
- Make guardtowers
Greed: build me a door.
“Shut up!”
- Make a hospital.
- Find ore for the military.
Greed: Build Greed a door.
“Fuck off Greed”
- Make traps to catch and tame the badgers.
Greed: Train badgers to make door for Greed.
“Fuck off Greed”
- Clean this shit hole and make a burial ground.
Greed: Will the burial ground get doors before I do?
- Put Greed in said burial ground and bury him alive.
Greed: Hey!?
Mosus: Lord T we have migrants.
Greed: If they don’t have doors tell them to bugger off.
“Armok FUCK. Greed fuck off.”
Greed wandered off to get a drink.

Jai: Hello hello hello! I came to tell that my part of the barracks are finally finished. I do have to add that we may need doors..

At this point I had to use all my self-control and remember that Jai was a better fighter then me.
“You’ll get your doors. If you see Olin tell him to hurry up with the doors.”
Jai: Will do.

For some reason Jai has become a more acceptable lad. I think he is plotting to kill us all. I still don’t know what kind of skull makes a “Krax” noise.

Alright so migrants! Lets see what we’ve got.

Dobar Athelnokgol:
Iteb Nishraz:
Thob Onulzatam:

Jai was the first to meet up with them. I don’t want him to steal the show. I am the overseer not him. By the way what was he doing here? Wasn’t he going to look for Olin? Fuckers here don’t listen to me. I’ll have to show them who’s boss. Eventually..

Jai: Hello hello hello!
Dobar: Oh hi. Are you the overseer of this fort?
“No No he is not. I am!”
Dobar looked at me with disbelieve. Great another fucker who doesn’t take me serious.
Dobar: Hello Sir. I am Dobar a diagnostic.
“Ah so you’re a doctor. Good We needed one of those. Our current doctor is more used to healing animals.
Dobar: Oh I am only a Diagnostic, but a great one at that. I was the one who diagnosed Itob and gave her a crutch for her broken leg.
“Broken leg?”

“She looks perfectly fine?”
Dobar: Oh you can’t see it that well. But that’s because you are not a diagnostic like me. Trust me I know!

“Well alright, do you got any other skills?”
Donar: Nope! *proud voice*
“hmmm”

“And you Iteb I presume?”
Iteb: O hai! Yes Iteb!
“Yeah that’s what I said.. So? What do you do?”
Iteb: Oh I’m a novice Crutch-walker
“You’re fucking kidding me right?”
Iteb: Oh no really! My husband, such a gem. Told me my leg was broken. I never knew! So I’m walking with a crutch now.
I look at her my facial emotions deformed by the complete stupidity as she continued walking to get a drink.
Sigh. “alright you last one.”
Thob: Yeah.. hi. Bonedoctor, Armorsmith, Woodburner and counselor.
“Oh well I don’t know about those last two but we could really use a bonedoctor right now. Walk down the stairs, get something to drink and then look for the last euhh. Entrance to the right. The dwarf there has her right leg dented and one of her toes is broken.”
Thob: Fine. Yeah whatever. God those two gave me a headache. Hey listen I don’t care where you put me. Just make sure it’s at least 100 meters away from those idiots. *pointing at Iteb and Dobar* I’ve been with them for 3 days and I rather prefer to get slashed apart by a wild animal then staying with them for half a second longer”.
“Amen to that.”

Well 1 out of 3 dwarfs are sane. That doesn’t sound so bad.

---------------

OOC: Small update. Wasn't feeling so good.

My brothers in arms are my friends, My friends are my family. Together we shall fight the demons of this world and mark our spot. To show that we as friends, brothers in arms. that we as family are all that we need to protect us from the harsh world.
Blead Bloodaxe
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Exceeding_Arrow on Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:18 pm

during my turn i promise to create doors!
Exceeding_Arrow
The Huntsman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord_T on Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:54 pm

doors are overrated..
Lord_T
Fake Jarl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Jai on Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:27 am

ok these new guys are all retards, i promise to kill them first!
Sir Jai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blead Bloodaxe on Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:45 pm

~10th timber 551~

Damn.. when the king said the metal was buried deep in to the ground he wasn’t kidding. I’ve found another 2 caverns. One of the was filled with webs and the other filled with water and what surprised me more, a crocodile. two of them even! They’re pale and have red eyes so I think it’s normal for them to be here. Kazzan said we could take them on and since they were really fat we should get a lot of meat from them. Broomstick was looking forward to this opportunity as well. I said no. They forgot that the crocodiles were still in the water. We would drown before we could even get to them.

All the other work is going at a steady pass. We just need to find iron and other metals to defend ourselves with. They’ve also told me the work on the other levels proceed as planned. Good! I also asked Apox to design some sort of defense mechanism for us. He’s good at those.

~15th timber 551~

The mining isn’t very profitable. Quite disappointing so me and Kazzan are out for a drink in our less the magnificent dining room. We really need to smoothen up the place maybe add some more statues or something. Then some dwarf touched my shoulder. I turned around and saw a dwarf I’ve never seen before. He wore expensive pretty cloths and was talking in that distinctive noble accent. Like he really needed a shoe up his arse.

Liaison: You must be Lord T the overseer of this humble dwelling.
Lord T: Who are you!?
Liaison: I am the Liaison of the king, Ingiz Tathurkib. I’ve come to talk with you about business.
Damn she was ugly.

Lord T: Uh yeah sure.
Liaison: Alright then let’s talk business!

I just finished the trade agreements when I suddenly hear a shout from Corey43.

That’s really fast.. Well let us get trading then. Greed was persistent to follow me to the tradedepot together with Jai.

Jai: See if they have any Pig iron. Oh I see they got green glass you should pick those!
Greed: Nonsense You shouldn’t pick any of those stupid items, ohh they got oyster shells pick those DO IT DO IT!
Jai: Do you want me to shut you up Greed. Bugger off and don’t let the door hit you on your way out. Oh wait, sorry!
Greed: Oh yeah.. well.. WORMS IN YOUR BED!
And Greed walked away. I might never understand some dwarfs.
Jai was shivering.

Nope never.
After I conducted the trading, bought some food, a anvil which seemed to cheer Jai up, leather and cloth also some cages and..
Lord T: Hey do you have any caged animals?
Trader: Yes we do. We’ve got: a turkey, a reindeer, a cat and a goat.
Lord T: Don’t you have something more dangerous?
Trader: Well the turkey picked the cat’s eye out when it tried to grab him.
Jai: T take the Turkey.
Lord T: You’ve got to be kidding me.
Jai: Lord T I am serious take the Turkey. I want it.
Lord T: Alright alright. What are you going to do with it, eat it?
Jai: I am going to make this the best war turkey ever.
Lord T: Fine.
I sighed and wished her good luck on her endeavors. Maybe I can win her trust with this and then she will kill me last.

~2nd moonstone 551~

I haven’t heard anything from Harkon yet. Actually I hardly know anything of him. So I asked Jai about him.

Jai: Yeah he is a quiet fellow. Faster than you think and good with an axe though he always preferred the crossbow. At least that’s what he says. I’ve never seen him use one before. His birthday is also today.

Lord T: Oh really? Maybe we should throw a party.
Jai: Nah, he doesn’t like parties. He likes to be alone. I don’t know why so don’t ask.
Lord T: there has got to be something?
Jai: I don’t know. Have you tried asking?
She became increasingly annoyed so I talked about a different subject.
Lord T: How is the turkey doing?
Jai: Oh great! Really great. He has grown quite the muscles. I’m sure he can beat a giant badger in no time!

~5th moonstone 551~

This year is going by pretty slowly. It’s mostly setting things up and that’s more important than expanding. I’ve been feeling increasingly useless again so I’ve started to help on other things like masonry. It’s not as hard as it looks it’s actually quite relaxing and fun.

I've assigned a wardog to Harkon. He seemed quite happy with it. I didn't tell him it was a late birthday present, but I think he gets the hint.

The world outside is getting colder and I’m sure we are getting closer to winter. We will need to stack up on food and booze.

---------
Meanwhile:

Apox: Look Olin if we put the walls like so and then add a roof to it.
Olin: Then we will always feel like we are inside while we are outside, brilliant!
Apox: yeah but not only that look we could also add this here and ..

Castle defence plan:

OOC:
Of course this is just the raw plan. It needs some perfecting.

I also have some good news and some bad news. The bad news is that we have discovered our third cavern. Which means that we can expect to see some forgotten beasts if we're not careful.

Good news is that we haven't actually breached it so they might show up but they have no way of getting inside. I think. I hope.

My brothers in arms are my friends, My friends are my family. Together we shall fight the demons of this world and mark our spot. To show that we as friends, brothers in arms. that we as family are all that we need to protect us from the harsh world.
Blead Bloodaxe
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ischenous on Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:40 pm

Your dwarves aren't awesome until they have had to get into a fist fight with a jabberer or bind cave orgre and win. Admitadly they aren't forgottern beats.

Ischenous
Nationalist
Nationalist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Apox on Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:12 pm

Blead Bloodaxe wrote:~10th timber 551~
Castle defence plan:

Well, I didn't think I am this skillful in designing. Shocked
Apox
Girls
Girls

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blead Bloodaxe on Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:56 pm

~17th moonstone 551~

The arrival of winter gave us another problem. The river our only source of water is frozen. Normally dwarfs don’t care that much about water and this wouldn’t be such a big issue if it wasn’t for MaHuD. See the doctor told everyone to give MaHuD water instead of booze, but now that the river is frozen we can’t give him any drinks.

If we let this go any further MaHuD will surely dehydrate before the end of winter. So I’m going to build a well by tapping the underwater reservoir.

There are a few things that concern me though. I don’t know if we have the metal for chains or the fuels to make a bar to smith the chain out.

So I’m planning to melt the copper cage that we bought and make chains out of it.

But those stupid dwarfs don’t seem to build anything. MaHuD is on the verge of death and there is nothing I can do. All these stones are obstructing the constructions, but nobody takes up on them to remove the rocks. They’ll just complain and go back to whatever the fuck it is their doing.

Dwarfs can be even worse than lemmings.

And on the 24th of Opal MaHuD finally dies from thirst, not because of an accident or killed in action. No. He was killed by sheer dwarven incompetence.

Corey is incredible tough and takes the passing of MaHuD well. This didn’t have to happen! This is not only their fault by also mine. I should have made a well before this has happened. I am not overseer material. I shall finish this year but will not continue. The death of Ushat and MaHuD weighs heavily on my mind.

~24th Opal 551~

It appears we are not the only one with tragic deaths. I do not know what happened but a lot of platypus woman/man are dead and their upper body is missing. Not only that but I saw a lot of dead carps floating on their back down in the river.

There is something in the river and it kills them. What is happening?

Greed ran outside to grab the fish. I yelled him to get back inside. Badgers has been spotted. Obviously attracted by the smell of fish and blood. He didn’t listen and suddenly he got eye to eye with one of the largest badgers I have ever seen.

Lord T: GREED RUN IT’S BADGERZILLA!
Badgerzilla: GRRAAAAA!
Greed: Stop trying to take my fish!

The badger completely confused by this lack of fear and the sudden attack ran away while Greed walked back to the fortress.
Lord T: What in armoks name is wrong with you!? Of all the dwarfs I’ve seen you have got to be the most stupidest most suicidal dwarfs out there!
Greed: Yeah well at least I’m a dwarf with fish. Can’t say that from you can I?

Meanwhile at the barracks.
Jai: Did you hear that scream? Sounds like someone is in trouble?
Harkon: hmm.
They both turned around and walked towards the stairs to the entrance when suddenly Greed rushing down the stairs.
Greed: Ahhh! He is throwing rocks at me!
Lord T: Stand still so I can hit  you! STAND STIL!

Jai: I don’t even want to know.. Let’s go back to sparring before we become involved.
Harkon: hmm.

~25th opal 551~

After I calmed down I went and had another drink. Booze supply is running low but that can easily be fixed. I told Iteb to get to it. It’s not her job but then at least she’ll get to learn something useful. Though being able to walk with a crutch suddenly sounded a lot of more useful around here.

I was just going to take my first sip when I heard a voice behind me. “I’m still here you know..”.
Scared me half to dead. I spewed my booze across the table in shock.

Lord T: Gah fuck! Don’t sneak up to someone!
Liaison: I didn’t sneak up on you I was following you the entire month yet you didn’t respond.
Lord T muttered “well that’s because you’re as ugly as a cave worm”.
Liaison: Sorry I didn’t quite catch that.
Lord T: Oh nothing, So ehh. How can I help you?
Or at least make you leave.
Liaison: Well I needed to talk with you about the other half of the trade agreements. Namely what we are willing to buy from you.
Lord T: And you couldn’t leave a fucking note?
Liaison: As a diplomat I am ordered by the king to directly deliver his request to the one resp..
Lord T: Yeah Yeah understood. Alright walk with me. Let’s find somewhere quiet.
Spoiler:

These are the final trade agreements.
Spoiler:

Here is a screenshot of our current status:

OOC:
Sorry for yet another short update. Stuff is always slow at the start. Jai and Harkon are busy training which is good. We need to get rid of a lot of rocks. Luckily the trade agreements show that the caravan is willing to pay a lot for blocks (which you can make with rock and is easily stackable).

The cause of death for all the platypus men and carp is the fact that the river is frozen solid. Nothing can survive in ice.

The building of the defenses is also going very slowly. There is just so much to do around here for so few dwarfs. We also need more booze and we hope to turn all the bones we’ve gathered into bone armor to give the military at least some protection.

Also, I don't know who the Speardwarf is. Jai is using a wooden trainingaxe and Harkon is using his fists since he doesn't want to pick up any trainingaxes.

Last edited by Blead Bloodaxe on Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Blead Bloodaxe
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Harkon on Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:17 pm

Loved this last report!

Also, lol'd at how I am too manly for toy weapons. Razz
Harkon
Muted

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Exceeding_Arrow on Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:34 pm

Harkon wrote:Loved this last report!

Also, lol'd at how I am too manly for toy weapons. Razz
not toy weapons, training weapons!
Exceeding_Arrow
The Huntsman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Krax on Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:43 pm

just wait until i join and create some drama ! or erikur shows up and try to disband the fortress since he dont like it anymore.
Krax

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blead Bloodaxe on Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:05 pm

1. Name a dwarf Eirikur.
2. Make him overseer.
3. Threaten to disband the fortress.
4. Dwarfs get angry and make a secret hatch in his room with cave crocodiles in cages.
5. Wait till the overseer sleeps.
6. Lock the door and pull the lever.
7. !!FUN!!

Blead Bloodaxe
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blead Bloodaxe on Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:01 pm

Sorry for the double post.

I'll make a new update tomorrow. Today is very busy but I'll make it a big one tomorrow or split it up in multiple ones.

Also provided that it's Winter and a new Overseer is to be chosen in Spring we will need a candidate.

Any volunteers?

(I think Arrow will write the second year so when that happens I'll give the save game to him.)

Blead Bloodaxe
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Harkon on Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:50 pm

Harkon, the soft-spoken, would apply... Should be very funny to see me trying to run a fortress, I can imagine you coming up with great stuff Blead. Razz

Though, I'll be a warrior overseer, don't forget!
Harkon
Muted

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blead Bloodaxe on Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:17 pm

Harkon the silent killingmachine as a overseer? sounds interesting. Smile

Blead Bloodaxe
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Jai on Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:33 am

Harkon, sit down boy! I am in charge of the military thus i should be in charge of the fortress next! I will take the title Jai Caesar !

Fear my fighting turkey! Elect me or your all dead Twisted Evil
Sir Jai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Krax on Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:52 pm

I support my boy Jai caesar.... but im alittle sad he isnt keeping his family name Skull tho.... His mother got so upset i had to beatup two servants to calm her down....

Jai Skull.....
Krax

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Harkon on Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:00 pm

Sir Jai wrote:Harkon, sit down boy! I am in charge of the military thus i should be in charge of the fortress next! I will take the title Jai Caesar !

I'll wrestle you for it...
Harkon
Muted

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Jai on Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:07 pm

Harkon wrote:
Sir Jai wrote:Harkon, sit down boy! I am in charge of the military thus i should be in charge of the fortress next! I will take the title Jai Caesar !

I'll wrestle you for it...

Dont make me unleash the KRAX on you!
Sir Jai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blead Bloodaxe on Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:25 pm

Do you know which skull makes a 'Krax' noise when you break it?

It will be the ongoing question in this fortress.

Blead Bloodaxe
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blead Bloodaxe on Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:31 pm

My apologies for the double post.

~1th Granite 551~

Corey43: Lord T, MaHuD wants some water, but everything on ground level is frozen. Kan you tap the underwater source for him?
Lord T: *sigh* Sorry Corey I hate to break it down to you put MaHuD died. We.. We just weren’t fast enough..
Corey43: What the bugger are you talking about. MaHuD is not dead!?

Lord T: What!? But Dobar ensured me..
Corey43: And you believed that idiot!?
Lord T: Gah fucking damnit!

At this point it was a race against time. We had to hurry up and make a hole to the cavern. I do not know what beasts are lurking there but I’m willing to risk it if I can save a fellow dwarf with it.. Nope.. Couldn’t keep a straight face, but to ensure that Corey wouldn’t take revenge on my after my retirement as a overseer I had to keep the axe wielding dwarf happy.

Apox: I shall oversee the construction. Don’t worry I’m beginning to get the hang of this.
Lord T: Apox You are one of the few dwarfs I trust.

~3th granite 551~

Why is the digging taking so long? It’s been 2 days but no message has arrived. So I went to see what the problem was. My miners eye told me they were only inches away from entering the cavern. Why did they stop?

Lord T: Hey what the fuck is going on here?
Apox: We need cage traps. Whatever is out there it’s not going to want to have peace with us. If we catch it we might have more use for it.
Lord T: Well get to it then!
Apox: We’re already done with the traps we just need a door to lock the place in case of a attack.
Ahh doors.. we meet again my most feared foe..
Lord T: Rip the door out of Greed’s room.
Apox: What?
Lord T: Just do it. Rip the door out of his room. We got more use for it then he does.

And so we did. I must add that we had great trouble removing Greed from the door. He clinged to it like it was his last barrel of booze.

Greed: NO GET AWAY. I SAID NO! MY DOOR! *Bites the closest person in the arm*
Olin: AAHH He bit me! Fuck!

Eventually Jai and Harkon had to drag him away. I would feel bad for him if it wasn’t for the urgency of the situation. That and I just don’t care, because the typical thing about Greed, he’s always on break! He never does anything around here and what he makes he keeps for himself.

Blead Bloodaxe
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blead Bloodaxe on Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:38 pm

So at the end of the day the project was complete. MaHuD had his water and things were looking good. Maybe we will get a normal day after all. I might even hope for a good day.

Olin: Lord T!! Lord T!! Trouble!
Lord T: Fuck you Armok. Seriously fuck you.

Lord T: What’s the matter?
Olin was completely out of breath.
Olin: I.. I just went to make a table.. in the underground caverns..
Lord T: Why the fuck did you decide to make on in the underground caverns!?
Olin: that’s not it. There were people down there! I saw people! The cavern is inhabited!
Lord T: ‘T fuck you’re talking about?
Olin: Follow me! Apox is already there!
Lord T: Alright. I’ll get Jai and Harkon to stay on standby incase the negotiations go to the shitter.

I followed Olin down our lovely mining shaft and met up with Apox and.. something..

Lord T: Care to explain what the fuck this is?
Apox: Euhh. Those two are..

Apix: Also:

Olin: He captured one of the Underground people! We’re in so much trouble right now.
Apox looked at him with disbelieve.
Apox: This isn’t a underground human this is a..

Apox: This thing is hardly sentient. More animal then man and they should be treated as such.
Olin: But what if she calls for her people!?
Apox: Like I said. It’s nothing more than a animal. She can’t speak or sing She can only grunt.
Lord T: *Joke* Sounds like my kind of woman!
Apox: …
Olin: …
Lord T: Ahum.. Anyway. What do we do with them?
Apox: I have a secret project in mind for those. Actually we are better of catching more of them. Think of the possibilities!
Lord T: Yeah.. Well I don’t see any of those possibilities, but you go do what you do best. Olin didn’t you had a table to make?
Olin: Nah I’m on a break.
Lord T: …
*sigh* Dwarfs?

~12th Granite 551~

We are close to the end of this year. I have to say things went.. Pretty shitty, but at least I didn’t get the fortress killed. I think it’s time for me to select the next overseer. Which would obviously be..

Mosus: Help Help! Olin is in trouble!
Lord T: Motherfucker.

I laid down the journal on my desk *the floor* and got out of my room.
Lord T: What, who, where!?
Mosus: Down in the tunnels! I heard screams! I think a Troglodyte got in!

I send Jai and Harkon to save Olin. Actually what is up with Harkon? I thought he only had 2 dogs.
*Harkon is being followed by 2 dogs and around 5 puppies*
Broomstick: Hot dogs?
Lord T: Not now Broomstick, stop reading my mind.

The battle reports showed that Jai and Harkon were just in time. The beast didn’t inflict and serious injury yet except for a broken finger and a missing tooth.

Needless to say Harkon and Jai made messy work out of the thing. Poor thing had to endure many punches and hits from the wooden axe before eventually:

I send Olin to the hospital. Which we don’t have. So he’s staying with MaHuD in the same room (We had to drag a bed in) that way the doctor doesn’t have to rush from room to room. See, I can be efficient!

Jai does not have a single scratch on him and Harkon only has a minor bruise on his cheek which he didn’t felt until we told him.

Well this is the end of the first year. With only 1 casualty I’m actually quite surprised we made it this long. I can only hope that the next overseer won’t kill us all. Or at least me. Fuck the rest. Fuck the police.

--
Here are some screenshots of the fortress. First the technical bit.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Some other pictures[Quite big]:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

OOC: Who will the next overseer be?
OOC2: Next year will be narrated/written and illustrated by Arrow.
OOC3: I will integrate the secret project of Apox in the next year or the year after that. One of the components requires a lot of caged animals so me not being able to start on it this year might have been a good thing.

Blead Bloodaxe
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Exceeding_Arrow on Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:20 pm

looking forward to seeing who the next overseer will be!
Exceeding_Arrow
The Huntsman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Harkon on Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:40 pm

Is it possible to arrange a duel in-game between me and Jai? No weapons, winner gets the job! Laughing
Harkon
Muted

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blead Bloodaxe on Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:02 pm

No I don't think so. If dwarfs just randomly attack each other they become enemies of the fortress.

I do have some other test.

I can lock them both up in a small room with some stone, a workshop and a door (which is locked so they can't get out)
I relieve them from all their jobs in the fortress except stonecrafting and put their military on inactive.

I then order both of them to make a stonecraft. Maybe 5 just to make sure it isn't a flux.

The dwarf who's crafts are worth the most (all of them together) will become the overseer of this fortress.

How does that sound?

Blead Bloodaxe
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top