by Blead Bloodaxe Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:16 am

September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Eirik Raude's application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Eirik Raude's application

Post  Eirik Raude on Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:30 pm

Hiya guys! It's nice to see that einherjar has become more active lately! I'm Eirik by the way. And please don't confuse me with Eirikur, I'm not the same guy, I'm a nord. Btw, I have made long applications before, so excuse me if this is too short.

Anyway, I think some of you know me. I applied for einherjar three years ago, but withdrew because of school. It seemed like I was going to join at that time. I had fun times playing with you guys, using team-speak as well. I remember Titan, that little icelandic kid who were hilarious. Has his voice changed now? Is he still playing? Anyway, I'm an 18 year old guy from Norway, that goes by the name Eirik Raude. (For you clever people, It's Erik the Red in norwegian, where he came from). I've been playing warband since it came out. I've got two favourite classes, nords and rhodoks. (Rhodoks because of the hammers) Speaking of hammers, is TechnoViking still playing?

I've played the "Mercenaries" mod quite a lot. Half a year ago now though. Had my own clan, one of the top 3. I never applied to any native clan except yours, I've been a freelancer. Because of Mercenaries, I'm a pretty good two-hander. I also like being an archer.

I wish to join you guys because I know many of you, thus I know the clan is friendly, and has a good community. I remember being on teamspeak with ye' guys, and that was hilarious sometimes. I want to experience that again. It's also because I like cw's. I love organized playing, using tactics 'n stuff. And I know I can contribute.

Think about it Wink

- Eirik Raude

Eirik Raude

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Eirik Raude's application

Post  Blead Bloodaxe on Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:59 pm

Hello Eirik!

Yeah I applogize that I sometimes confused you with Eirikur, his vikingr name looks just like yours Razz 

You're another familiar face who applied in such a short period of time, I remember the times we played together on IG battlegrounds, good times my friend! Smile 

Your trial period starts now. This does not mean that you are allowed to wear the Einherjar_ tag, what it does mean is that you are allowed (and strongly encouraged) to participate in our trainings and matches.

For this you can find our channel on teamspeak: voip.arrakis-net.com
If you are having trouble finding our channel simple press ctrl+f and search for Einherjar.

I would also advice you to add me and/or Flecha (our recruitment officer) on steam. Killerblead & Flecha. This way we can quickly inform you of any upcoming matches. You can also look at out brand new match schedule thread in this board for any upcoming matches (Which I will do my best to update daily).

Your trial period itself does not have a set period of time, This means you can get accepted real fast or slower depending on how it goes. If at a certain point in the trialperiod we decide that we like you and you like us, only then can we talk about accepting you as a fullfledged member.

Good luck with your trial period. If you have any questions feel free to ask them to me or Flecha.

Kind regards,

KB:king: 

My brothers in arms are my friends, My friends are my family. Together we shall fight the demons of this world and mark our spot. To show that we as friends, brothers in arms. that we as family are all that we need to protect us from the harsh world.
Blead Bloodaxe
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Titantoe on Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:42 pm

:O It is you!
Titantoe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Eirik Raude on Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:39 pm

You're still playing?! Awesome Wink
Eirik Raude

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Harkon on Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:39 pm

I think that's the first time someone's happy to see Titan being around. Laughing

Just kidding dear imp. cheers 
Harkon
Muted

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord_T on Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:16 pm

You completly forgot to mention to most awesome person, and the guy that told you we were still active on IG earlier this week ^^

Well welcome back Wink
Lord_T
Fake Jarl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Titantoe on Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:54 am

Harkon wrote:I think that's the first time someone's happy to see Titan being around. Laughing

Just kidding dear imp. cheers 

u wot m8? i reck u u cont
Titantoe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Eirik Raude on Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:46 pm

Shit, I forgot something....

Lord T is awesome!
Eirik Raude

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sacratus on Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:34 pm

you gotta get this bad ass mothertrucker

Sacratus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Eirik Raude on Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:51 pm

Alright so.. How long does it usually take before I/we get an answer? Haven't heard anything about anything so far.. Smile I don't know for how long you keep your recruits waiting, but I'd appreciate if we at least get to know how we're doing so far..
Just givin' a heads-up!
Eirik Raude

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Broomstick on Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:56 pm

We're a bit less active now because it's holiday time, but blead can probably tell you more about that.Razz 
Broomstick
ID checker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top