DutchWolf's Application

Post  DutchWolf on Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:53 pm

Your in-game name?
DutchWolf (Steam: chaosxtreme08)
Your age?
From where do you hail?
The Netherlands (Timezone: UCT +1)
How long have you played Warband?
About 2 years now, over 200 hours (Mainly since I enjoy playing SP in sessions of a few weeks at a time)
Your favourite class?
Infantry
Been in any WB clan's previously? If any; which and why did you leave it/them?
I haven't been in any WB Native clans. I have been in a few clans in Napoleonic Wars, and I left because they became inactive rather quickly. I've gotten in so many, I sadly don't remember the names. 
Why do you wish to become an Einherjar?
Because when reading your post on the Talewords forums, I liked the fact you described your clan as a brotherhood, and I've been looking for an active and open clan for WB Native a while now. I also saw a healthy dose of humor in the ranks, and I like how it get's progressively harder to get to the next rank. I like discipline and teamwork, and you seem like the clan that would have just that.
DutchWolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DutchWolf's Application

Post  Flecha on Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:59 pm

HelloDutchwolf,

Welcome and good luck with your application.We're expecting a bit of activity though, so come on TS once in a while and chat up with our members, perhaps play a bit with us so you can get to know us and we can get to know you. We'll make this a pleasant experience and we expect the same of you 

If you need any information regarding your trial you can ask either me or Killerblead(our Leader)

Flecha
Liverpool Fan
Liverpool Fan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blead Bloodaxe on Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:50 pm

Hallo DutchWolf,

Altijd leuk om nog een Nederlander te zien die bij onze clan wilt horen, ik ben Blead de clanleider van Einherjar.

Zoals flecha je al heeft uitgelegd begint je trial bij deze, we verwachten een beetje activiteit van je. zoals dat je aanwezig bent op trainingen en matches. (Je zult hiervan op de hoogte gehouden worden). Je mag nog niet de tag Einherjar_ gebruiken, dat mag pas als je een volwaardig lid van de clan bent.

Als je vragen hebt over de trial voeg mij dan toe op steam: KillerBlead of Flecha.

Veel succes. monkey

My brothers in arms are my friends, My friends are my family. Together we shall fight the demons of this world and mark our spot. To show that we as friends, brothers in arms. that we as family are all that we need to protect us from the harsh world.
Blead Bloodaxe
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blead Bloodaxe on Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:06 am

If you're up for a trainingmatch today come to our teamspeak at 19:00 bST (8 uur s' avonds voor ons).

Teamspeak details: voip.arrakis-net.com

If you're having problems finding out channel press Ctrl+F and search for Einherjar.

If you're participating be sure to show up half an hour before the match.

Smile

My brothers in arms are my friends, My friends are my family. Together we shall fight the demons of this world and mark our spot. To show that we as friends, brothers in arms. that we as family are all that we need to protect us from the harsh world.
Blead Bloodaxe
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DutchWolf on Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:20 pm

I'll be sure to come to the training match, indeed. I promised my friend to play Guitar Hero today, and I must be honest, I did not expect such a fast reply. On the clans for NW, it usually took a couple of days. But alrighty, I'll be sure to be on TS about 9:30 PM my time, so I can experience my first Native clan training session.

Thanks for all the replies,
DutchWolf
DutchWolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blead Bloodaxe on Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:39 pm

The match starts at 8:00 your time, if you show up at 9:30 you'll be one and a half hour late.

Blead Bloodaxe
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DutchWolf on Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:10 pm

Blead Bloodaxe wrote:The match starts at 8:00 your time, if you show up at 9:30 you'll be one and a half hour late.

Ahh, do excuse my stupidity. I meant 19:30 my time. I tend to mix up the 24:00 clock and the 12:00 clock rules quite a bit. I hope you can forgive me, and I'll be on teamspeak 19:30 or 7:30 PM my time.
DutchWolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blead Bloodaxe on Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:24 pm

Great.

Trouwens, mocht je problemen hebben met de tijdzones dan kun je het mij altijd vragen, ik woon zelf ook in Nederland. Smile

Blead Bloodaxe
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top