September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

LOL, the brain of some people.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LOL, the brain of some people.

Post  Harkon on Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:21 pm

Typical.

In the Heroes of Newerth forum (a game that mimics DotA mechanics, a very popular Warcraft 3 map), some german guy, as it was possible to see from his nationality flag, made a thread bragging about a recent score of a game, and asked people to post similiar feats.

Upon investigating his games history, it seemed that it was like the only game in 100 where he did really well, so some people started flaming, of course. With this, an american says the following :

"do all germans try to show off one good game out of their 100 **** games? Maybe its just an attempt to lose the reputation of germany getting ****ed up in WW2"

Evil or Very Mad

PS : I hope our germans don't take offense at this in any way, as it's not obviously them who are the issue, but the mentality of the flamer in question.
Harkon
Muted

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LOL, the brain of some people.

Post  Lord_T on Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:33 pm

Germany/Prussia won loads of war before ww1 so I they shouldnt be ashamed of loosing evry way they are in... right? :O

also yanks didnt know how the world looked outside their borders before ww2...
Lord_T
Fake Jarl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blead Bloodaxe on Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:55 pm

Eh, The American is a twat. You can lose a 100 games in a row but doesn't that make you even more proud when you kick ass in the 101th game?

My brothers in arms are my friends, My friends are my family. Together we shall fight the demons of this world and mark our spot. To show that we as friends, brothers in arms. that we as family are all that we need to protect us from the harsh world.
Blead Bloodaxe
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blead Bloodaxe on Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:10 pm

Double post!

I think this fits the topic just fine.

Situation:

Holy Templar is renting a server from blueberry for his clan, but Blueberry (who's hosting the server) banned all the member of Vikings of Niflheim a Native clan. Templar contacts Blueberry to get them unbanned from the server since they did nothing wrong.

Side information:
Vikings of Niflheim is a group of the swadian clan who separated themselves from the Swadia clan.

Holy templar sends a message to Blueberry to get them unbanned.

Steam Conversation:
{GoE} HolyTemplar: Could you please unban the Nifleheims from my server, they did nothign in my book to deserve this treatment. And in the future please keep your personal hates and likes under control, i dont like you banning various clans from my server.
Lord Blueberry: Go find a new host, at the end of your time im taking down your server, i won't host a server to someone who has friends like that.
{GoE} HolyTemplar: Dude whats your problem all i asked was to unban a clan from my server, because they did nothing wrong and some of them are my friends and you go rage. I can see why they left the clan, if your always being like this.
Lord Blueberry: your friends do everything they can to rape yldrania's clan
Lord Blueberry: it doesnt matter at what cost
Lord Blueberry: lying deceiving threatening
Lord Blueberry: great friends you have there
Lord Blueberry: go find a new host, when this month is over youll need to find a different place to host your server
{GoE} HolyTemplar: you know they dont do naythign to yldrianas clan
Lord Blueberry: lol
Lord Blueberry: mind your own business
Lord Blueberry: and dont talk to me
Lord Blueberry: you know nothing
{GoE} HolyTemplar: ok blueberry im sorry but are you crazy
{GoE} HolyTemplar: liek litterally
{GoE} HolyTemplar: i did nothing
{GoE} HolyTemplar: except
{GoE} HolyTemplar: ask for you to unban the niflheims from my server
{GoE} HolyTemplar: and you start insulting me telling me how i have shit friends
Lord Blueberry: lol
Lord Blueberry: whatever man
{GoE} HolyTemplar: is that not true?
Lord Blueberry: dont talk to me
{GoE} HolyTemplar: why?
{GoE} HolyTemplar: honestly
Lord Blueberry: because its evident you have shit for brains
Lord Blueberry: bye bye
Lord Blueberry is now Offline.

My brothers in arms are my friends, My friends are my family. Together we shall fight the demons of this world and mark our spot. To show that we as friends, brothers in arms. that we as family are all that we need to protect us from the harsh world.
Blead Bloodaxe
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord_T on Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:04 pm

Blueberry seems to be a nice person Very Happy
Lord_T
Fake Jarl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Krax on Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:08 pm

I think its due to his head have inflated so mutch that the brain gotten too many bumps and bruises rolling around in there. He is truly living in his own little world with very little contact to the outside world.
Krax

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Spesh on Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:52 pm

Krax has spoken bounce
Spesh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  King of Scotland on Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:16 pm

They're both kinda retarded really, Blue and Tempy.
King of Scotland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Angantyr on Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:43 pm

Yeah, the Germans have always been so weak militarily, the cravens couldn't even defeat 9/10th of the industrialized world alone in WWII Rolling Eyes
Angantyr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Krax on Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:06 pm

Germany had easyly conquered the world without hitler, then again they never get the idea in the first place without him.

Some of the weapon systems they where close to finishing where very far ahead of the allied. So i personaly think that if they waited one more year with D-day id be writing this in german while watching a movie about why jews where bad.
Krax

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Angantyr on Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:35 pm

Most likely, the same might well have happened if Hitler would have subdued Great Britain before heading for Stalingrad.
White House documents from the time even shows that the U.S government would have accepted a Europe under German control, if necessary, before its entry to the war.

And yes, I hope my irony was clear, the area that is today Germany has had an impressive military record since the dawn of written history and probably never more so than during the late 30s to early 40s.
The Wehrmacht had cutting edge industry, technology, training, strategies and tactics and its soldiers had an unusually high morale for an army in a 20th century war between Western powers ( of course morale was often high when slaughtering natives in the colonies )... and they also had the coolest uniforms Cool

Moreover the German people were largely willing to accept the toils that prolonged war would bring, at least moreso than its adversaries ( before a fresh U.S entered the war ), and war fervor and support was quite substantial in the early years.
Angantyr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Harkon on Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:51 pm

Ah, very interesting Angantyr. I had no idea that the White House actually considered allowing a nazi-controlled Europe (american bastards! Razz <3 you a lot Winter).

The "inevitable" intervention of the USA (so I thought) in the war is what always made me skeptical about these theories of Germany actually achieving long-term control of Europe... But if that was so, then it was indeed a very likely possibility, in different circumstances.

Makes one wonder. silent
Harkon
Muted

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Angantyr on Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:09 am

Sayingly, officials in the U.S Government even went as far as referring to Europe as the 'German World'.. Although this were of course also meant to include culture, philosophy and economy.
Angantyr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top